Shopping Cart

Dasuquin for Small or Medium Dog, 150 Chewable Tablets

Dasuquin for Small or Medium Dog, 150 Chewable TabletsDasuquin is a new breed of joint health supplement for dogs. It contains avocado/soybean unsaponifiables fortified with green tea, combined with glucosamine and low molecular weight chondroitin. It is the most complete joint support supplement available.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3280.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Eve Firor » July 22nd, 2013, 7:44 am

Rating 5
All my Dachshunds take Dasuquin (I take Glucocamine & Condroitin and know it helps me) they can't tell me it helps but given that they are prone to back trouble my observation is that it helps their mobility. One who is now 13 years old and has been paralyzed twice is runs and move comfortably. I wouldn't let them miss a day of their Dasuquin.

Eve Firor

Postby Jackie » May 10th, 2013, 9:22 pm

Rating 5
This is an excellent product. Although it hasn't made my 15 1/2 yr. old pug into a puppy again (unrealistic) it has helped him live more comfortably on most days. I also give him Rimadyl but when I added Dasuquin it seemed to make a considerable difference. He has a very sensitive digestive system and it has never once bothered him. If you try it, I don't think you will be sorry. It is worth the money and you can save 30% over what the veterinarian charges. He recommended it and totally understood why I would purchase it online for the savings!

Jackie

Postby Chow mom » April 4th, 2013, 9:43 am

Rating 5
Our Chow has hip displaysia, had FHO on left hip and vet recommended Dasuquin post surgery. That was three years ago. He runs around our farm like he owns the place. (he does)

Chow mom

Re: Dasuquin for Small or Medium Dog, 150 Chewable Tablets

Postby Mary » June 15th, 2010, 9:31 pm

Rating 5
My 12 year old Westie has been on Dasuquin for 3 years now. He still runs like a puppy. This is a great product. Thanks

Mary

Postby Karen Patterson » June 14th, 2010, 3:56 pm

Rating 5
I ordered Dasuqin -- it arrived as promised, and quickly. I couldn't be more satisfied.

Karen Patterson

Postby Hodagbullies » February 24th, 2010, 7:14 pm

Rating 5
I have been giving the Dasuquin now for one month and I have not seen my bully limping anymore. I started my older one on it too. I received the order very quick and am pleased with the service.

Hodagbullies

Postby Christine » December 22nd, 2009, 1:39 pm

Rating 5
This product was recommended by my vet and seems to allow my dog to be as energetic at 13 as he was at 8. Your site makes it much more affordable in comparison to my vet's prices. My vet had me concerned that sites like these may not store products in the appropriate temperature controlled environment. If you could speak to that on your site it may put other consumers' apprehensions at ease. Thank you.

Christine

Postby Jeff » November 30th, 2009, 3:22 pm

Rating 5
Great product at a super price. Fast delivery.

Jeff

Postby seven blessings animal sanctuary » October 12th, 2009, 2:38 pm

Rating 5
We are a sanctuary for older dogs and cats and the vet started one of our lab mixes on this product for hip dysplasia. His improvement was dramatic and we have continued him on the maintenance dose with good results. I am planning to start using it for the others as well. Product came quickly and without any hassle.

seven blessings animal sanctuary

Postby Corabell » September 18th, 2009, 5:01 pm

Rating 4
After our dog hurt his ACL,the Vet suggested we use the Dasuquin. I bought it once from the vet it is very expensive. My daughter showed me your site and I ordered right away. I have noticed a great improvement in the movement in our dogs leg. Since I have started with the meds. he hurt the other one. So i am using this med.on a double dose basis for an extra month.I say thumbs up on the difference.....Thank you

Corabell

Postby Penny » July 29th, 2009, 2:52 pm

Rating 5
I continue to be pleased with PetsTruely. I first found them while searching for Dasuquin for my elderly dog. My vet sells it and recommended it...no wonder, his price is twice what PetsTruely sells it for! But it's a really good product. which I'll continue to use.

Penny

Postby pug mom » July 27th, 2009, 6:45 pm

Rating 5
My vet recommended Dasuquin for my 11 year old pug. He is on a small dose of prednisone. Being he is on a steroid, he cannot take other medications. He said he had heard good things about this product. I also give it to my 10 year old pug although he has not shown quite as much stiffness as the 11 year old. Although they have only been on this product for 2 1/2 weeks I have noticed my 11 year old pug moves more easily especially after lying down for a while. I am looking forward to the product helping them even more after 4 to 6 weeks. The order was handled very efficiently and with speed. No problem getting them to take it. If you knew pugs, you would know that they will eat anything that won't bite them back! And the best thing is petstruly have beat all the pricing i could find and saved me $30 from what my vet charges.

pug mom

Postby Kelly » July 1st, 2009, 12:28 pm

Rating 5
Back in May 2009, we adopted a 9 year old chihauhau that was rescued from a puppy mill. Went to our vet to get Taffy checked out and was started on Dasuquin. We also have 2 other dogs and have them all on this joint supplement. Since about 6 weeks ago we have seen a lot of changes in all 3 of our dogs. They are so active and always willing to go for walks. Playing and running after one another in the yard has increased also. I am very happy with this product and how it has improved my dogs ability to run and play and be happy!!!

Kelly

Postby C.Houston » May 25th, 2009, 9:27 am

Rating 5
With so many Glucosamin products on the market it is difficult to know the right one to choose. However, after trying a lot of ineffective products Dosuquin has come to the rescue. It has truly helped both of my dogs and I use it as a treat at the end of their meal. They look forward to getting it daily. PetsTruly makes it easy to purchase and receive. Thank you.

C.Houston

Postby Cheryl » May 25th, 2009, 9:26 am

Rating 5
Our vet started our two 9-yr.old dogs (a collie mix and a lab mix) and our 16 yr.old dog(cocker mix)on Dasuquin about 3 months ago. Our younger dogs showed dramatic changes in their activity levels after just two weeks of taking the medication. It is wonderful to see them racing around and playing chase again. We gave them the initial dose as recommended for 6 weeks, then decreased to the maintenance dose. Our 16 yr. old is on Tramadol as well as Dasuquin for joint pain, so it is more difficult to evaluate the results. We believe it is working to make her joints stronger as we notice she is not losing her balance as she often was before starting Dasuquin. Pets Truly has an excellent price on this product, nearly twice as many tablets for approximately the price I paid at the vet.

Cheryl

Next

Return to Reviews