Shopping Cart

Sentry Stop That! Noise & Pheromone Spray, 1 oz

Sentry Stop That! Noise & Pheromone Spray, 1 ozSentry Stop That Spray combines a specific Interomone (Androstenone) with sound to immediately stop unwanted behavior in Sentry Stop That Spray combines a specific Interomone (Androstenone) with sound to immediately stop unwanted behavior in dogs & cats.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/9467-stop-that-spray-1-oz.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby dm72185 » June 27th, 2014, 1:09 am

Rating 5
Sentury "StopThat" Pheromone spray for dogs is absolutely amazing. Stops bad behavior in it's tracks. I don't know what I would do without this product. I strongly recommend this product for those that have dogs that continually bark.

dm72185

Postby dm72185 » June 26th, 2014, 12:56 am

Rating 5
Since I found this product, my over active, barking pup is kept in check with Sentry Stop That pheromone spray. I don't know what I would do without this product. It is safe and it stops poor behavior immediately with one spray. Not to mention that it is inexpensive and has a pleasant scent. I recommend this product to anyone with a dog that barks excessively or is overly active.

dm72185

Return to Reviews