Shopping Cart

Senilife Capsules, 30 Count

Senilife Capsules, 30 CountCeva Senilife is a nutritional supplement with a neuroprotective effect (protection of neurones against degenerative processes) for successful brain aging. Senilife is indicated for the pathophysiological brain aging of elderly dogs and cats. Senilife is complementary to medical and behavioural treatment for recovery of the adaptive capacity in the event of behavioural, emotional and cognitive disorders associated with aging (e.g. confusional syndrome, involutional depression, dysthymia, hyper-aggressiveness, anxiety or phobic states).

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3818.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby carla page » October 2nd, 2018, 4:40 pm

Rating 2
to all pet parents whose dogs are showing signs of aging,you can get senilife on chewey.com for $20.69 cents for a count of 30 capsules.

carla page

Postby carla page » October 2nd, 2018, 4:33 pm

Rating 5
i think it,s rediculous that you are charging that much for SENILIFE when i was able to get it on chewey.com for $22.00 for a count of 30 capsules.yes my yogi is showing the same symptoms, janice does not like being touched like he used too.he is 9 years old.he is also showing signs of aggresion,yes fearful,jumpy,confused.to all pet parents you can get senilife on chewey.com for much cheaper.Senilife Senior Brain Health Capsules Dog Supplement, 30 count
Senilife Senior Brain Health Capsules Dog Supplement, 30 count
$20.69

FREE 1-2 day shipping over $49

Senilife Senior Large Breed Brain Health Capsules Dog Supplement, 30 count
Senilife Senior Large Breed Brain Health Capsules Dog Supplement, 30 count
$28.15 $31.69

FREE 1-2 day shipping over $49

S

carla page

Postby Kathleen » June 7th, 2010, 10:43 am

Rating 5
My senior dachshund responded with marked improvement in 2 days. He can find the door, respond when called, aggression is reduced and he doesn't wake up during the night disoriented and barking. I am glad my vet recommended this product.

Kathleen

Postby Charles LaMarca » August 19th, 2009, 12:24 am

Rating 5
The product was delivered in a fast and friendly manner. It seems to be helping our senior puppy.

Charles LaMarca

Postby mary » July 15th, 2009, 10:48 pm

Rating 5
my vet told me that she bought this product for her geriatric dog that was having memory problems like forgetting where her food was etc. she noticed a difference within 2 days, so suggested i start my 11yr old shih tzu on it. my dog was showing subtle mental signs of age, fearful of things, anxious sometimes for no reason and just general signs of aging. it seems to have helped her quite a bit and i plan on keeping her on it for the rest of her life.

mary

Postby janice » April 8th, 2009, 3:31 pm

Rating 5
This product was recommended by my vet for my 13 year old German Shorthair. She's was becoming quite anti-social. This product has seemed to help although I did combine it with some authritis pain pills. The combination has made her more active and social around the house.

janice

Return to Reviews