Shopping Cart

Zymox Otic Enzymatic Solution, Hydrocortisone Free 4oz.

Zymox Otic Enzymatic Solution, Hydrocortisone Free 4oz.Zymox Otic Enzymatic Solution, Hydrocortisone Free 4oz. is used for the treatment of acute and chronic otitis externa due to bacterial, viral and yeast infections.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3648.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby cherimancuso » December 15th, 2018, 1:05 pm

Rating 5
My 5 year old German Shepherd developed a chronic ear infection in both ears that after a few days developed a yellowish green pus. I had ordered Zymox plus with bio film solution and filled his ear canals with it ( not cleaning out the pus first since directions say " not to clean ears while using. I woke up the next morning, looked into his ears after one application and the pus dried up, his ears are no longer inflamed. I'm totally impressed with this stuff. I was going to take him to the Vet again and spend another $ 350.00 on antibiotics, cortisone shot and $ 120.00 fee for Vet etc. I'll see how it progresses in the next few days but if it gets worse, off to the Vet.

cherimancuso

Postby Cindy Pinera » November 8th, 2011, 1:37 pm

Rating 5
I have a 6 year old male Giant schnauzer. He had chronic yeast infections in his ears. I was able to make the diagnosis myself since I am a microbiologist. I grew the yeast from the brownish discharge that was in my dog's ears, in our lab. My Giant was frequently shaking his head due to irritating infection in his ears. I tried many different herbal tinctures such as tea tree oil, vinegar and also green tea. I was thinking of trying monostat which is used for vaginal yeast infections in humans. I decided to do some research first on the internet. In my research I discovered Zymox Otic. I tried Zymox and in one week my dog's ears were clean. I was amazed. Thank you so much. I would definitely recommend this product.

Cindy Pinera

Postby Mary McLaughlin » December 6th, 2009, 10:13 pm

Rating 5
I have a 20 month old lhasa apso female, spayed. She has developed chronic yeast infections in her ears that are smelly and apparently uncomfortable for her. She was frequently rolling on the floor trying to scratch her ears and moaning. I took her to the Vet who diagnosed it as a yeast infection and prescribed expensive medications which did not help. So I turned to Zymox and in one week her ears were completely clear. I am amazed and delighted. Thank you so much. I highly recommend this product.

Mary McLaughlin

Return to Reviews