Shopping Cart

PhyCox Soft Chews For Dogs, 120 Count

PhyCox Soft Chews For Dogs, 120 CountPhycox Soft Chews by Dechra is a safe and natural joint relief and health support supplement for all dogs. Phycox is a one dose daily formula offering a natural source of phycocyanin with proven health benefits. Phycox One is recommended to support joint mobility and healthy bone structure in dogs. Provides enhanced antioxidant protection and Omega-3 Fatty Acids in a palatable soft chew.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3599.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Mary » April 26th, 2019, 1:13 pm

Rating 5
Do Not order from this website!! They over charge!! Mary the owner is rude and not helpful! Shipping fees are crazy!!

Mary

Postby ferry0325 » April 19th, 2013, 12:20 pm

Rating 5
good!

ferry0325

PhyCox Soft Chews, 120 Soft Chews

Postby RICHARD » July 6th, 2010, 10:58 pm

Rating 5
MY 6 and a Half Year Old Shi Tzu Has Had a Limp problem. The Vet Suggested PHYCOX Now My Dog Seems To be Much better And Stronger.

RICHARD

Postby JoLinda » February 3rd, 2010, 1:19 am

Rating 5
Phycox is helping my 8 year old pitbull/boxer. She developed a limp in her hind leg and after about 2 months taking this product - she's back to running around again.

JoLinda

Postby Fred » December 21st, 2009, 3:24 pm

Rating 5
This product was recommended by our vet for our 11 year old weimaraner. She has shown such a vast improvement from stiffness in her hips and hind legs. Great stuff!

Fred

Postby Bill C » December 16th, 2009, 10:47 am

Rating 5
We have been giving PhyCox to our female Boxer, Sally, for about 1 year. She had begun to move slowly and getting up was a real chore. After 1 or 2 months she moved like a pup again. Then our Vet advised the product was no longer available and gave us a substitute. Sally started going down hill soon after. We found your site on line and immediately ordered PhyCox and resumed Sally's regimen. She is regaining her former youthful self.Thanks

Bill C

Postby John » December 14th, 2009, 3:11 pm

Rating 5
just like the original, great product. recc. by his vet! in stock and ships fast

John

Postby Guest » December 14th, 2009, 10:18 am

Rating 4
My dog just started on these at the recommendation of a friend. She's loves the taste (although they smell horrid to me!) Too soon to tell how well they work on her arthritis and joint pain.

Postby bkg » December 10th, 2009, 3:38 pm

Rating 5
This product has really helped my dog to perform without a limp. I was very pleased with your prompt service!

bkg

Postby DKM » December 8th, 2009, 1:16 pm

Rating 5
Good company, very fast delivery and sent what I ordered! I will be doing my reordering through them!

DKM

Postby Chris » December 7th, 2009, 10:25 pm

Rating 5
This is a great product recommended by my vet. My 6 year old Dane has the energy to run around like a puppy again.

Chris

PhyCox-JS Soft Chews, 120 Soft Chews

Postby Pam » September 18th, 2009, 3:44 pm

Rating 5
Great customer service. I will order from them again.

Pam

Postby Deb » June 29th, 2009, 2:23 pm

Rating 5
So far so good. Our vet recommended it casue our large dog was starting to lose her hind legs (she is 7) and the vet said maybe look into a join supplement for better joint health. These chewy treats stink, but our dog seems to really like them!

Deb

Postby Jay » May 19th, 2009, 10:54 am

Rating 5
This product was recommended by our vet. It has really improved the way he walks and gets up. I would recommend it to anyone with an older dog with bad joints. This is my second order of this product. I save $$ by ordering through Pets Truly. I buy three at a time so I also get the free shipping.

Jay

Postby Brian » May 19th, 2009, 10:53 am

Rating 5
Great product and great service!

Brian

Return to Reviews