Shopping Cart

HempRx For Dogs & Cats, 0.83 oz

HempRx For Dogs & Cats, 0.83 ozHempRx For Dogs and Cats (Rx Vitamins For Pets) is a professional veterinary formula of medical cannabis for support of the endocannabinoid system in animals. The endocannabinoid system helps to balance and protect the nervous system and every organ in the body, including the skin and gut. HempRx is a palatable liquid extract of organically grown hemp. It has a slightly nutty flavor from the organic hemp seed oil, and a slightly floral taste from the many plant terpenes.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/hemprx-for-dogs-cats-0-83.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby wynban@aol.com » May 31st, 2018, 1:56 pm

Rating 5
this is a very good product, my dogs do well with this lest amount of pain very good for me and my dogs.

wynban@aol.com

Postby carol » April 22nd, 2018, 1:37 pm

Rating 2
I purchased this CBD Hemp Oil as a replacement for another much higher quality product from a different company. The Rx Vitamin for Pets product did not provide the same health benefits and I had to switch to another brand after 2 weeks. My dog suffers from glaucoma and has a poor appetite due to Addison's disease. After one week on this product his intra ocular pressures escalated when they had previously been stable on another CBD product for a year. He also did not benefit from any appetite stimulation. The product may have helped his arthritis, but that was the only benefit from this particular CBD. Unfortunately, trial and error with CBD products is the only way to see which brands are going to benefit which symptoms at the moment because there is so little research and much work needs to be done on this miraculous herb. I am in general not a fan of Rx Vitamins for Pets and would not recommend their products. My dog previously had a toxic reaction to their Vitamin D even after going through their expensive testing and me being cautious and giving him only 25% of their recommended dosage. I would not recommend giving Vitamin D to dogs (theirs is really the only Pet company doing the testing and recommending this vitamin supplement). This company seems to be all about profit from the current trends and not providing safe high quality products. I would steer away from them.

carol

Postby Anthony Giaberto » April 19th, 2018, 9:14 pm

Rating 5
A great product! Helped my dog with her anxiety immensely.

Anthony Giaberto

Postby Annie K. » April 3rd, 2018, 9:57 pm

Rating 5
This product is a savior for my dog.

Annie K.

Return to Reviews